Re: [OT] Debian is ugly -- package for beautification?

On 2005-05-16, Hal Vaughan penned:
> On Sunday 15 May 2005 10:02 pm, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
>>
>> Regardless, I'm done with this particular line of discussion.
>
> So you're saying your choice is that you have decided to be offended
> by this...

At the risk of proving myself wrong by posting again:

No, I just have better things to do than continue this discussion.  I
never said I was offended, by the way; I just pointed out the seeming
implications of Ron's post.

For the record, I don't think Ron is the Big Bad or anything silly
like that.  I still haven't figured out why everyone is so quick to
point out how helpful he's been in many other threads; I never said
otherwise.

Okay, really done now.  *Much* better things to do, like wash my hair
or maybe watch grass grow ...

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: