Re: Internet (Once and for all)

You will not BELIEVE how stupid I truly am.

I've been wanting to access the internet on Linux for MONTHS now.

Guess what the problem was. Not ppp not eth0 not lo. I had the
username and password mixed up.

I'm floored. I'm sorry to put you all through so much hassle. I'm embarrassed.

Feel free to flay me.