spyware

Anyone on this list still running windows might want to check it for spyware. I got about 8-9 hits on mine which is not good. I think it came from the woman who asked about the windows key. She definitely needs to check cuz her system is messed up major big time. Actually I am running dual boot on my laptop and windows with thunderbird and firefox on main computer. Glad I didnt check my mail when I was at work today. I might have gotten fired. Anyways talk to ya soon.

Brandon