Re: spyware

Please don't hit reply to start a new thread.  Use Post to Mailing
List or compose a new message to debian-user@lists.debian.org instead
to start a new thread.

On Tuesday May 10 2005 9:43 pm, Brandon Richards wrote:
> Anyone on this list still running windows might want to check it
> for spyware.   I got about 8-9 hits on mine which is not good.

Only 8 or 9?  That's *really* good for a Windows box, and yet a good
reason not to keep that copy of Windows around either.

> Actually I am running dual boot on my laptop and windows
> with thunderbird and firefox on main computer.

Sounds like a serious personal problem.  Seek help.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca