Re: [OT] Project management

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 04:44:43PM +0200, Benedict Verheyen wrote:
> Bill Moseley wrote:
> >Anyone have personal experience (not just with looking at apt-cache)
> >with a project management & bug/task tracking application?  gforge is
> >too complex for my needs.  Bugzilla scares me a bit. ;)  I just want
> >a something for managing small projects with a few people -- for use
> >in contracting work.
> >
> >I just want something for keeping track of tasks and bugs and that
> >includes email notification of status changes.
> >
> >Anyone used cvstrac or Trac?
> >

> I use roundup for these kinds of stuff. It's easy to setup and can be
> customized.

Looks nice.  I seem to have a mental block.

/usr/share/doc/roundup/README.Debian says:

   Edit /var/lib/roundup/trackers/mytracker/config.py and set TRACKER_WEB
   to "http://localhost:8088/mytracker/";.

But I can't find "TRACKER_WEB" anyplace.  And

   http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-0.8/installation.html#configuring-your-first-tracker

also says to set MAILHOST, TRACKER_WEB, MAIL_DOMAIN and ADMIN_EMAIL
but I don't see where to set those.

Not sure if this is related:

root@bumby:/var/lib/roundup/trackers/mytracker# roundup-admin initialise
Enter tracker home: mytracker