Re: [OT] Project management

Bill Moseley wrote:
Anyone have personal experience (not just with looking at apt-cache)
with a project management & bug/task tracking application?  gforge is
too complex for my needs.  Bugzilla scares me a bit. ;)  I just want
a something for managing small projects with a few people -- for use
in contracting work.

I just want something for keeping track of tasks and bugs and that
includes email notification of status changes.

Anyone used cvstrac or Trac?

I use roundup for these kinds of stuff. It's easy to setup and can be customized.

Regards,
Benedict

--
Benedict Verheyen                   Debian User
http://www.heimdallitservices.be    Public Key 0x712CBB8D