Backup From One Drive - Restore To Another

I'm in the process of building my first "greenbox" system (my name for systems built from spare parts) with the intention of eventually reselling it. However, the primary hard drive is starting to develop errors (I'm doing an fsck on it at this time). After the fsck is done, I plan on eventually swapping out that drive for a different one. But, I really don't want to have to go through the Debian install process again. That being the case, what I am hoping to do is transfer the entire contents of the drive to an ISO image on another system, burn that image to a bootable CD, and then restore from that CD onto the new drive.

What would be the best and simplest way to go about this?