Re: kismet

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Asem Hassan wrote:

> Hello,
> I have finally been able to get kismet working with my Linksys WRT54G. It
> already detected 8 Networks, at least 3 of them are not using WEP.
> Now, I don't know what to do to gain access to the internet through the
> detected access points?:scratch:

assign a random ip# of theirs to your laptop
	- kismet tells yoou the ip# they are using
	just use that ip# +1 or -1  or +10 or -10

restart your network on your laptop

go to your favorite website ... and if it works, uyou're using
their wireless connections

send spam to all your new friends with "FROM" and reply-to and
reply changed to their domain

disappear for a few days and repeat  until they figure out that somebody
is using their network for spamming

c ya