kismet

Hello,
I have finally been able to get kismet working with my Linksys WRT54G. It
already detected 8 Networks, at least 3 of them are not using WEP.

Now, I don't know what to do to gain access to the internet through the
detected access points?:scratch:

My setup is as following:
- My laptop is running Debian GNU/Linux (sid) which directly connected to the
router by cable (to 1 of the LAN ports). The laptop is running kismet (both
server & client).The laptop doesn't have any wireless cards BTW.
- The Router (WRT54G) is running openWRT and kismet_drone.
- Running kismet on the laptop connects it to kismet_drone on the router,
which in turn does the scanning and returns the results back successfully.

Any help is highly appreciated,
Thanx.
-- Asem

Asem Hassan <asemhassan@softhome.net>
key ID              = A0623A75
Key fingerprint = 84D3 BAEB FAE4 18CC 315C  E4F8 DE89 3F54 A062 3A75