Re: PHP5

Hi Glyn,
Many thanks for this. Very helpful. For others - these were my steps:

Update /etc/apt/sources.list to include:
deb http://people.debian.org/~dexter/ php5 sid
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~dexter/ php5 sid
aptitude update
aptitude upgrade

aptitude install apache2-common php5 php5-common php5-gd php5-mysql
php5-curl php5-gd2 php5-libxml php5-xml php5-xsl

In apache2.conf, uncomment the line: AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
aptitude install  libapache2-mod-php5

BUT - this seems to have been compiled with --without-mysql', and
without --with-xsl - which I'd quite like to use.
How can I include this without recompiling?

I got the compilation flags from running:

<?php

	show_source("phptest.php");
	phpinfo();
?>

So - anyone know how I can enable these PHP5 modules without
recompiling - using the above Debian packages?

Thanks, Jim.