undeletion on ext2

Midnight commander has the hability to undelete file on a ext2 partition. However the interface is not very good and I see no possibility to handle it by scripts (since we do not have the filename anymore; it would be nice if we could undelete many files at once and do a grep on these). Is there a command line program to do this.

Rem: I have found a very efficient ntfsundelete to recover delete files on a ntfs partition. Strangely enough I had not find a tool of this kind for ext2 partitions.

Olive