Java Virtual Machine

Hi list, I am trying to install Fuhquake v0.31 from their installer, I have
done
apt-get install java-package, downloaded the jre package from sun ran mpkg to
create the .deb and installed the deb using dpkg -i ....deb   All went well
until I ran the installer again and it still insists that I append
-is:javahome
</path/to/java/home/dir> which I can not lcoate for the life of me.

After installing all of these items to I need to start sometheing like a
daemon
to be able to have JVM?

Exact output:

bill@beast:~$ /home/FileServ/Files/GAMES/quake_files/QUAKE1/Versions/CLIENTS/FuhQuake_Installer_v0.31_linux.bin
InstallShield Wizard

Initializing InstallShield Wizard...

Searching for Java(tm) Virtual Machine...
<snip>
..............................A suitable JVM could not be found. Please run
the program again using the option -is:javahome <JAVA HOME DIR>

TIA,
--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016