Re: xmms plugins for m4p

I cannot believe that it's such a problem finding code of reasonable
quality for an xmms plugin to play m4p. Now, I'm not sure what it
involves, but if someone can write a 50kb plugin for winamp, which
works without any hitches, I'm sure someone can come up with something
AT LEAST as useful for linux.

And I just saw my previous post - very incoherent indeed - I was
really pissed last night. Sorry bout that.  :)

If and when I get the time, I might just write it myself.

p.s: I'm not lookin for plugins or software OTHER THAN xmms for this.