Re: xmms plugins for m4p

Thanks for replying and doin the search for me.
Yes, that's it what I was referring to when I mentioned being furious
about the code. After downloading what is advertised as 'latest
stable', I had to go through several Makefiles and header files to get
it to build faad2. When I get to building the xmms plugin from there,
it's more of the same, and I decided to stop. I shoulda stopped the
moment I saw the files full of ^M (typical of work done on a win32)
And that is also one of

Anyway, if that's the best we can dig up, I'll just not listen to what
I got till sometime later when I have the time for this.

Thanks anyway, appreciate it.