Re: openoffice on testing: Won't start

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 11:30:25PM +0200, Andreas Goesele wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently installed Debian sarge. This is an up to date, clean
> install - I only added some fonts by hand. I use KDE. setup.log looks
> ok, it indicates 0 Errors.
>
> When I try to start openoffice I get a warning about a nonrecoverable
> error, hitting OK then ends everything but leaves a lock file arround.
>
> In a virtual console I get this messages:
>
> sh: line 1: crash_report: command not found
>

> Fatal exception: Signal 11

This may not be your case, but in many cases Signal 11 indicates a
hardware problem.  Most often memory.  If you'd like to research it
further, you might Google for signal 11.  I have an older system and
began receiving Signal 11's when compiling a kernel.  These errors
disappeared after I disabled the cache memory.