Re: openoffice on testing: Won't start
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: openoffice on testing: Won't start
- From: Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:46:09 +0200
- Message-id: <87y8bhfj1q.fsf@debian.IGP>
- In-reply-to: <3U69bfirstname.lastname@example.org> (hacker's message of "Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:50:09 +0200")
- References: <3U3kYemail@example.com> <3U69bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
hacker <email@example.com> writes:
> On 4/16/05, Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de> wrote:
>> I recently installed Debian sarge. This is an up to date, clean
>> install - I only added some fonts by hand. I use KDE. setup.log looks
>> ok, it indicates 0 Errors.
>> When I try to start openoffice I get a warning about a nonrecoverable
>> error, hitting OK then ends everything but leaves a lock file arround.
> Did you see this note in the README.Debian?:
> If the openoffice script indicates there is an error with your user setup, you
> can retry by doing the following:
> rm ~/.sversionrc ; rm -r ~/.openoffice ; openoffice
I already had done this and it didn't help. But thanks for the
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
Augustinus, De doctrina christiana