Getting aptitude to sort packages by size

On Apr 17 2005, Ralph Katz wrote:
> The aptitude package (non-command-line usage) is really cool for doing
> "what-if" <packages> are installed or purged.  Much faster, too.

This brings me to a question that I couldn't answer today: how does one
tell aptitude to sort the packages by size?

I'd like to do this for choosing what to remove (biggest packages first),
but I couldn't find any information right in the first minutes of toying
with it.

If anybody knows, I'd be grateful.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.

--