Re: Karate

Shaun Lipscombe wrote:
* LafevL@aol.com wrote:

I need to traslate some english names into japanese to put on their black belt when they grade.
on one side of the belt would be their name and on the other the  style

Steven Meadows Shotakan
Dean Flaherty     Shotakan
Philip Williams    Shotakan

apt-get update; apt-get install karate-belt-common \
englishnames2japanese-bin

HTH,

Shaun

You got that wrong: it should be apt-get install Steven-Meadows and then the Japanese language pack for it. Repeat for the others. Be careful though since on my system Steven-Meadows appears to be in conflict with Philip-Williams

Oh BTW ... before the guy writes about translating to Japanese he should get his English in better shape: it's SHOTOKAN and not Shotakan :(

Bob
1st Dan - Wado Ryu - Karate