Re: cannot eject or retract cdrom tray anymore

Apparently, _Joachim Fahnenmueller_, on 04/14/2005 01:47 PM,typed:
Hi,

from man eject:

The  device  corresponding  to <name> is ejected. The name
can be a device file or mount point, either a full path or
with  the  leading "/dev" or "/mnt" omitted. If no name is
specified, the default name "cdrom" is used.

hmm ... then how we explain the working of "eject cdrw"?

thanks,
->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,if any, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.)