Re: konsole fixed font

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 04:15:12AM -0700, Alexander K. wrote:
> only one annoying thing happend: konsole and KDE
> (3.3.2) in fact would not access the fixed fonts
> anymore. I know they are there and I can see them with
> xlsfonts and the xterm can uses them but KDE doesnt.
> Any ideas ?

I've got a KDE in the Dutch language, so some names I mention below
are guesses.

Go to the Configuration Centre of KDE. Then to Presentation and
Themes->Fonts. Or maybe mess around with System->Fonts.

In Konsole itself you can go to Config->Font or Config->'Konsole
configuration'->Session and fiddle around.

If you don't even see a fixed font available in one of those places,
then I hope there are some more knowledgeable people around. But that
is never a problem at debian-user. ;-)

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill