konsole fixed font

hi

I think this is a rather known problem but I seem to
be unable to fix it. I am runing testing on a i386
platform and during my last dist-upgrade
about 700 packages got installed. Everything worked
fine
only one annoying thing happend: konsole and KDE
(3.3.2) in fact would not access the fixed fonts
anymore. I know they are there and I can see them with
xlsfonts and the xterm can uses them but KDE doesnt.
Any ideas ?

thanks