Re: xpdf print command fails

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 05:50:07PM -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:

> xpdf does have the option to write the output to a file as a postscript
> file.  I had it do this and found that ghostscript cannot read the file
> that xpdf creates.  The command gs a-5.ps exits with the message
>
>       Error: /typecheck in --put--

Feel free to send me a sample page to take a closer look at (preferably
PS + PDF).  If it's a bug in xpdf, it might be worth investigating what
is triggering it...  And maybe, there's also an immediate solution...
No promises, though.

Almut

P.S. I tried to send this off-list, but got: 550 <tom@...> User unknown
Probably some spam prevention measure(?)