Re: Software cap.

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 22:36 -0700, pete tavarez wrote:
> The software of 1,000 + programs, would it install in a Lindows and a
> Linspire 4.5 system. If it does where or whom do I order it from.

That's pretty ambiguous.  Be more specific.

> Do you suppose your OS sys. works with a PC Chips mother board. (P.C.
> Chips being the maker of a 800 MHZ bundled MB.)

Most probably.  You haven't given us much detail, though, again.

P.S. - Learn to use the question mark.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
"Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war."
Vegetius, "Epitoma Rei Militaris"