firefox crashes on www.greatandhra.com

I wanted to see if others can reproduce the bug, before I file a bug report. Please tell me

1) If you can reproduce this bug
2) Has this been already a known issue
3) what package I should file the bug report incase it has not been known before
4) Any other extra information I need to file in the bug report?

I am using debian sid, mozilla-firefox 1.0.2-3, kernel 2.6.9-1-686.

Steps to reproduce the bug

1) remove the firefox-directory

rm -rf .mozilla

Actually it does not matter whether you remove this directory or not.

2) start mozilla-firefox

mozilla-firefox

3) enter www.greatandhra.com in the location bar

4) Go to the link titled 'home'

After this firefox crashes and the errors on the console are

$mozilla-firefox
Extension System Warning: Failed to set up default extensions files probably because you do not have write privileges to this location. While you can run Firefox like this, it is recommended that you run it at least once with privileges that allow it to generate these initial files to improve start performance. Running from a disk image on MacOS X is not recommended.Extension System Warning: Failed to set up default extensions files probably because you do not have write privileges to this location. While you can run Firefox like this, it is recommended that you run it at least once with privileges that allow it to generate these initial files to improve start performance. Running from a disk image on MacOS X is not recommended.*** loading the extensions datasource Extension System Warning: Failed to set up default extensions files probably because you do not have write privileges to this location. While you can run Firefox like this, it is recommended that you run it at least once with privileges that allow it to generate these initial files to improve start performance. Running from a disk image on MacOS X is not recommended.NP_Initialize
New
SetWindow
SetWindow
SetWindow
New
SetWindow
SetWindow
SetWindow
NewStream
WriteReady
Write
WriteReady
Write
WriteReady
Write
WriteReady
Write
WriteReady
Write
DestroyStream
Destroy
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 262 error_code 172 request_code 149 minor_code 2)

I looked in the mozilla-firefox bugs list. The problem looks somewhat similar to

thanks for any input
raju