Re: rbl server

dschl wrote:

> I'm running Exim on a small office and would like to use Exim's rbl
> support. However, I can't seem to find one that I can rely on.
>
> What does everyone else use?

I've used (and highly recommend) Spamhaus (either sbl.spamhaus.org or
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org). In my experience, it has blocked a good portion of
spam with a negligible false positive rate (only 1 - 2 messages over the
course of 2 - 3 years).

I've also had good success with SpamCop's service (bl.spamcop.net), but I've
seen many negative comments regarding the quality of SpamCop's list.

Adam