Re: rbl server

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:42:54 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

> On Thursday April 7 2005 8:18 am, Jacob S wrote:
> > I've only been testing for a couple weeks, but have had good
> > success with these so far:
> > list.dsbl.org
> > combined.njabl.org
> > relays.ordb.org
>
> How are you doing on false positives?

None so far... but I'm also testing it on a domain that hasn't received
any legitimate mail in more than 6 months (other than my tests). :-)
Dsbl and njabl were on a recommendation from a friend that has been
using them for quite a while with good success.

The one thing that makes me debate whether I will keep dsbl.org for
production is that they have a lot of dynamic addresses blocked for
dsl/cable/dialup. I'm still trying to decide whether the trade-off is
worth it.

Jacob