Re: Better Anti Spyware

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 07:05:42PM -0700, Sergio Basurto Juarez wrote:
| Hello List,
|
| Any knows which is the better ati spyware I mean
| something that can be admistrated from a server, also
| I want that the server filter any spyware that go
| trhough it.

My simple solution is to install Debian or Ubuntu on all servers and
workstations.  If you want something wholly controlled on a server,
use diskless workstations.

-D

--
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user' as
meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver."