Re: STARTTLS: read error=generic SSL error (0)

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 03:10:05PM +1200, Steven Jones wrote:
| I have this coming up on sendmail in Redhat, yes I know this is a debian
| list but I am stuck...
|
| Does Debian suffer from it and if not how was it fixed?

FWIW I don't see this problem and I use STARTTLS with SMTP and IMAP
(and Jabber) all the time.  You need to research (google) that error
message and maybe turn on more logging in sendmail so you can identify
the -cause- of that problem.  Only then can you resolve it.

-D

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,