Re: Writing for Free Software Magazine?

On Saturday 26 March 2005 03:20, Lee Braiden wrote:

> I still say it's immoral to withhold information from some while giving
> it to those who can pay.

Oh, please.  Tell that to a stock analyst, research, or commercial search
engine like LexisNexis.

> Sorry, but if/when I have anything new to write, I'll put it on a website
> where everyone can read it for free.

I guess you missed the part where he said that all articles are "released
under a free license six weeks after publication", even though you directly
quoted it.

Tony's a good guy.  He's starting a good magazine.  I admit a certain bias
(he published some of my work), but it's true.
--
Kirk Strauser