Re: Dial up connection under Debian (and chrony)

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 11:35:13AM +0200, Bob Alexander wrote:

> Now I have tried installing the chrony package in hope of synching the
> correct daylight savings time here in Italy (DST or CET+1) but am not
> getting the clock updated.

I haven't used chrony so I may be missing something but wouldn't it only
set the correct UTC time?  If your timezone is set correctly (try
tzconfig) then you should never have to worry about any daylight saving
adjustments.

HTH

--
 .''`.  Jason Chambers <chambersj@thingy.org.uk>