Re: https

Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:

mike holden wrote:

When trying to access my e-mail through konqueror on
Debian, upon logging on I can an error "HTTPS no
supported" I looked through the preferences figuring
it was just a plugin but can't seem to find it. Any
help? Thanks
You have to install another package that provides that capability; I _think_ it's kdelibs3-crypto, but I'm not sure.

--
Kent

ii  kdebase-crypto 2.2.2-2        KDE crypto control module

ii  kdelibs3-crypt 2.2.2-6woody3  KDE core crypto libraries

Kent remembers correctly, at least for woody!  I did not check sarge or sid.

In woody, check the docs because there is more work needed. As I said, I didn't check sarge or sid so this work may already e done.

--
(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless, http://counter.li.org/
Linux Gcomm 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i686 unknown