Re: Acrobat 7 plugin for Firefox not working

I haven't had any luck getting ArcoRead 7.0 to work on either of my two
machines where I downloaded Acrobat directly from Adobe's ftp site.  I
updated my brother's computer today and downloaded the .deb package for
AcroRead 7.0 as an upgrade from http://ftp2.de.freesbie.org where I get
mplayer packages and the AcroRead plugin works in both Firefox and
Mozilla Suite.  Go figure.

I have the mozilla.org builds installed under /opt and just copied
the nppdf.so file over to each plugins directory.  I don't know what
the difference is, but it's more important that it works properly for
him than me.  ;-)

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of