Re: Japanese support for Acrobat 7

Un update to my own post, in case it helps trace the problem:

I tried with xpdf. I have xpdf-japanese installed. The output is better.
Fonts superimposed in the Acrobat printing are not now, so it is legible,
but still fonts are too close to each other. (This also occurs for the roman
letters in the documents.)

This pdf also has a couple of "highlighted" words (it's a map with
directions to get to Kyoto University): bigger fonts in a coloured
background or underlined. These bits are printed (badly) by Acrobat, but not
printed at all by xpdf.

Those are the experiments for now. Regards,

      	      		      	   	   	Victor