Re: Re: Sarge i386 with AMD64 3200+ and Gigabyte GA K8-NS Pro (nForce3) ?

Hi There

I used the testing with new installer and it went
smoothly but would not recognise my gigabit ethernet
(using tg3 module).. The computer would freeze  when
using web/ftp... or get a corrupted MAC when using ssh
I had to upgrade to a newer kernel and everything
started to work smoothly.. the 2.6.8 tg3 module is
broken.. started to work after 2.6.10..

Sarge installer is good but testing is much better now
to configure your pc if you use a 2.6.x kernel

Manu