Re: slow Internet transfer times

milton@cam.org wrote:
To all,

I now regret having included, at the last minute, the first 2 lines of my postings.

My intention was simply to inform anyone who might be interested that I did try
to search the 'debian-user' archive only to find that:

     1. I had to search the archive manually;
     2. I had to do so 1 page at a time;

Hello,
please investigate on how you can use Google to search through all of the archives in one shot (something relted to the site: tag of Google).

HTH,
Bob