Re: Why not 1.1.4 for OpenOffice in unstable ?

Florian Ernst wrote:
 > 1.1.4 is in experimental since the end of February. The developers
will postpone uploading to sid at least until they believe the 1.1.3
tree (and their packaging thereof) has stabilized enough for the sarge
release. It is easier to have the direct normal upload path from sid
flowing down to sarge as it is now.
Furthermore it is true: openoffice.org is too large a critter to be
uploaded (and compiled by the buildds) lightly, e.g. the most recent
build took 14 hours and about 1.9 gig of hd space on sparc...

I've met rene once personally, and I trust he's doing the right thing.

HTH,
Flo

Never had any doubts about that ! :) Just curious and what you write satisfies my curiosity.

Thank you very much,
Bob