Re: IIS says "You are not authorized to view this page". Grrrr.

Nate Bargmann wrote:
[snip]
Okay, I have a bit of a different twist at work.  Even though we are an
MS shop, recently IT installed squid as the proxy server (heck, we're
even running Apache). Try as I might to use the proxy with FF or Moz (on NT 4.0), I just get a dialog box asking for my username and password.
Any ideas?

So? Why not just enter your username and password? Username in the DOMAINNAME\username form, if your squid would authenticate you against AD. And if that doesn't work, maybe (as it sometimes happens with backslashes and custom setups) you can try DOMAINNAME\\username.

Andro

--
Andrey Andreev
University of Helsinki