Re: IIS says "You are not authorized to view this page". Grrrr.

Brendon Lloyd Higgins wrote:
Andrey Andreev wrote (Tuesday 22 March 2005 6:17 pm):
At least Firefox supports ntlm. When logging on, enter your username as

DOMAINNAME\myusername

I tried DOMAINNAME\**username**@**host**/**file** and it did indeed work. Very nice. Thank you.

I suppose it will continue to work for other pages on the same site that are interlinked? The "DOMAINNAME\**username**@" part gets stripped from the URL in the address bar once it connects. I won't have to keep putting DOMAINNAME\**username**@ everytime I click a link, will I?

Hmm, try it and let me know :)

Andro

--
Andrey Andreev