Re: Exim and spamassasin

Hi there,

I have sorted out my problem now. What needed doing is adding this code to ${HOME}/.procmailrc

:0fw :
| /usr/bin/spamc -d localhost

This will do everything you need. If you use exim filter files, however, I reccomend that you change to using the procmail file and doing away with the .filter file. The procmail language is not so easy to learn, but is more powerful. It took me a little while to set it up though. Some good documentation on the net would be very helpful, rather than very long and complicated man pages with snippets of other info on google.

Rhys