Re: Exim and spamassasin

Hubert Chan wrote:
"David" == David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> writes:

David> Sa-exim has been flagged as problematic.

What problems have you had with it?  I haven't run into any yet.

David> I tried it briefly without problems if I remember correctly but
David> it was a pain to set up.

It was not a problem for me.  Just add something to the exim4 config to
load the module, and edit the sa-exim configuration file to reflect your
preferences.

I have set up now both a .procmailrc file and a .forward file. If email is affected by the .forward file, then the spam filtering that procmail does does not occur. If, however, .forward does nothing to the file, the spam filtering takes place. This tells me that .forward comes first, and then .procmailrc is run. Is there anyway to rectify this?

Cheers
--
 Rhys Hardwick

| rhys@rhyshardwick.co.uk  |  www.rhyshardwick.co.uk  |
| PGP-id - 0x0EACC0E8      |                          |
|       Windows: Just another pain in the glass.      |