Re: realplayer streams in firefox

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
Hi Bob,
I can see the videos perfectly on your link. Just click on Firefox's
Plug-FAQ tab just below the url address field. Get the real player
plugin for Firefox here:
https://pfs.mozilla.org/plugins/
Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan (keep on bottom posting .. I am flexible 8->)
thank you for helping.

I have two questions/infos:

1) my gxine installation appears to have the realmedia codecs since I can play .rm files out of firefox or in plain URLS.

2) On the above page I get the "plugin missing"

Why this difference ?

If I navigate and install the Linux version of the realplyer, what will it scatter around my carefully mantained system ? I hate installing non .deb objects ?? :(

TIA,
Bob