Re: Other ways to read debian-user [was: Re: Re: Replying to "list-only" sorry my mistake]

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

I am not the OP but just wanted to say that when I am using
thunderbird's news group's facility, I was able to read the newsgroup
but could not post anything. With mailing list there was no such
problem. I was not sure if it was a problem with my setup or something
else, so to be on the safe side I jsut switched to mailing list.

I've just started using the newsgroup through gmane now, and it seems to be working good now.