Re: Other ways to read debian-user [was: Re: Re: Replying to "list-only" sorry my mistake]

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 07:51 am, Ralph Katz wrote:

> Regular usenet newsgroup: linux.debian.user
> --> from Thunderbird, File-->New-->Account-->Newsgroup account...

muc.lists.debian.user is the "official" mail2newsgroup[1].

> I find the newsgroup best for me for managing the list volume.

Or, if you're a LISP or emacs geek, gnus may be a very good option.  It
treats email like newsgroups.

Then there's mutt, kmail and sylpheed-claws, which both have
reply-to-list and decent threading on your choice of console, QT or GTK
environments, respectively.

[1] If I may coin a new word...

--
Paul Johnson