Re: alsa bluetooth module

Hello!

I created a page for information about this package - please contribute if you can - http://cgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/moin/moin.cgi/Bluetooth&ALSA

I'm still struggling to get it working - it depends on snd-hwdep.ko & I haven't succeeded in configuring CONFIG_SND_HWDEP in my kernel -

If you get it working, that'd be rad!

On Mar 16, 2005, at 8:17 AM, Antonio-Blasco Bonito wrote:
I'm trying to use your debian modules for alsa bluetooth headsets.
If you are not the right person to ask, please tell me who I should ask
about.

Anyone who knows about kernel modules could help. I can try : )

I used the instructions I found in a mail from Markus Hirschmann.
I built the module without problems.

But I get:
# modprobe snd-bt-sco
FATAL: Module snd_bt_sco not found.

OR

# insmod /lib/modules/2.6.8/extra/snd-bt-sco.ko
insmod: error inserting '/lib/modules/2.6.8/extra/snd-bt-sco.ko': -1
Unknown symbol in module

Maybe the package installed the module at the wrong location - Markus reported this problem, but I haven't reproduced it -

What is your output from `uname -a`	?

That is (from syslog):
Mar 16 16:56:23 localhost kernel: snd_bt_sco: no version for
"struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
Mar 16 16:56:23 localhost kernel: snd_bt_sco: Unknown symbol kcalloc

Can you please give me any hints to solve this problem?

Best wishes,

Jack