Re: Voice Chat

I'm not currently using a modem, but I have used it with a modem and the program works quite well.
Bandwidth is less than 28.8 probably like say 19.2 or so and latency is not really a problem.
One draw back though is it is only half duplex so you'll have to operate it like a cb radio.
Press space when you want to talk, and once again when your finished.
If you can handle that little problem it works well.
If you want to cjoin a reflector and see how the quality is try:
gene3.ait.iastate.edu:4074

Tom