Is It Possible to Install Debian remotely?

Hi mavens,
I encounter a problem and am interested in knowing
weather Debian support remote installation. For I read
from some posts (not here) saying that Debian
installer can be used to install Debian system into
remote host. The reason why I ask for such  kind of
feature suppor is because I do not have monitor (CRT/
LCD), only one NB and a ibm x206 (the target machine I
want to install Debain to and it has no monitor). And
after few checks I'm sure that my NB has no vga input
support (my NB is presario 900, if my understanding is
wrong please tell me what to do, too; )
Therefore, I egerly needs to know weather Debian
installer supports such kind of installation features.
Or any better idea is welcome.
I appreciate it, sincerely.
Arsene