Hello.

I'm new to both this Forum, Linux and Debian. I discovered this via
Knoppix (based on Debian). After having liked Knoppix, I partitioned
my Hard-Drive and installed Debian. Four times. As you can see, I'm
having many problems with it.

Firstly, I should like to be able to connect to the Internet. I do so
via PPPoE (or is it simply PPP?) and have High Speed Internet. My I.
P. Address is non-static: It changes every time I connect to the
Internet.

Secondly, how do I mount my Floppy Drive and Memory Stick? It wouldn't
work (even with the files on it RawWritten. Ratters! but it annoyed
me!).

I'm sure that this isn't the proper place. Any way, any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.
--
—Moose Moose Jam Sausage Meow-Mix.
—My Hover-Craft is Full of Eels.