Re: What's wrong with debian?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: What's wrong with debian?
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 05:46:49 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan Lühr wrote:
So, well, what's wrong with debian?
I see your point. But out of curiosity, how many organizations are there
like Debian? IM 1000+ DD's spread out over the world without a physical
place, putting together a fairly sized software project, but always
facing an oponent like Microsoft. I worked for IBM for 28 years and we
sat together in buildings, but that isn't the case here. Maybe it is the
"virtuality" what is "wrong".