Re: What's wrong with debian?

Rogério Brito wrote:

I, personally, don't have a problem using Debian's testing release. I
always try to report bugs and that is the whole point in testing: making
sure that it is in a releaseable state, by fixing bugs. But I know that
most users wouldn't want to be invoved in this way to have their software
working.

The only *real* problem that I see is that there are maintainers that don't
even care to give a feedback to problems reported by users, even in the
situation when a *patch* is offered!

Or, developers who don't run testing (or stable) in any capacity, and thus don't even try their own packages in the testing distribution.