Firefox downloads using DOS line-endings?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a firefox problem, or a gmail problem, but:

When I receive an email attachment of type "text/x-patch" in gmail,
gmail will show a "download" button.  Clicking on it lets me save to a
file (firefox seems to know about this mime type because the "what
should I do" dialog box describes it as "PATCH file").

However, the downloaded file -- though basically correct -- ends up with
DOS line endings, despite the original mail message having normal line
endings!  I can fix this easily enough, but it's annoying.

So.... anybody have an idea where I should report this bug?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia